Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Would you like a little cheese with that whine??

When I was a kid, I remember my Mom saying the above rejoinder whenever I started to whine. Well, I do like cheese...but I'd rather just whine.....

It's been one of those days...

Lorelin has been in trouble more often than she's been out of it. So many fits!!

K-Bug bit her sister's finger, and got in big-time trouble for that. She said she was pretending to be a "mean kitty-kat".... but biting is still OFF-LIMITS

J-Boy has been fussy and not taking good naps.

And it's one of those days that I just feel like I don't look good, and even more, I definitely don't feel very up.

I feel lonely, even though I know I have loads of fabulous friends and a wonderful loving family.

Maybe I should check my calendar...is this just PMS??

I had a good week last week, and an interesting weekend....so...I'm not sure what's up.

I'm going to pour myself a glass of sparkling lime water (a special drink my friend Nickle-Pickle has helped me to appreciate) and read a few chapters of my Bible...

I promise to post a few more positive things tonight...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hear you friend. I have felt the same a lot lately. I miss you! I am sorry it was such a tough day. They can be so overwhelming, frustrating, and exhausting to say the least! I would love to get to chat with you today. Thinking of you and praying for you and your fam!

Jen said...

Oh, girlfriend, you are SO not alone!! But I know what you mean. It's tough being a stay-at-home mom. I don't think people really appreciate how difficult it is unless they've been there to know that we really don't just sit around eating bon-bons!!