Monday, April 21, 2008

Feeling Better....

I am SOO glad that it’s Monday! It feels like a fresh start to a new week. Our past week was taken up largely with illness. Lorelin’s illness spanned a couple of days, and our carpet was largely worse for the wear. My ever-generous Mom offered to get our carpets cleaned the same day that she has hers done (this past Thursday), so once again, we have clean and happy carpet.The last time our carpet cleaner had seen me was the morning before I gave birth to Joshua, so he thought is was really fun to see how big our baby was already!
My dear hubby participated in the March For Babies with Team “Great” Dane on Saturday morning. He had such a great time! A big thank you to all who supported us and our friends the Robinsons in the March. Head over to Nicole’s blog to see some pictures and hear her take on day.
We spent Saturday afternoon at the park flying the girls new kite (Lorelin had gotten it as a get-well gift), and enjoying what’s left of Phoenix’s mild spring weather.
 

 

Sunday morning was church, and then home for looong naps on Sunday afternoon. We eneded the weekend with a barbeque dinner with my parents.
I am looking forward to a much more “normal” week…
Oh, and here's a picture of Mister J-boy at seven weeks old wearing his o-so-cute organic outfit from his Aunt A and Uncle B!! He's so stylin!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better and sorry that the last converstation we had I was asleep...this is what I remember "You should be in bed"..."I am in bed"!!!
I am feeling a ton better after a day of rest, hopefully we will see you SOON!

The girls are so beautiful and J Boy is getting more and more handsome everyday!
Love you!

Jen said...

I am oh so glad that you and your family are feeling better! I was worried about you guys!!! I'm glad that you're back in action, my friend! :)

Brandie said...

I am so happy that I got to spend some time with you today! Thank you for bringing the kiddos ALL the way out here to play.

Thank you God for making all the sickies at the musing of mom girl's house go AWAY...far far away!

Hope the rest of your week is super super sparklie (is that how you spell it??)!

Love ya,
B