Tuesday, May 06, 2008

WARNING: Busy Week Ahead!

Good Tuesday all! After a rather relaxed weekend of doing laundry and playing Pretty Pretty Princess, it’s a full week and full steam ahead.
Last-night I enjoyed dinner out with a good friend of mine who will be moving in a few weeks….sniff,sniff…while sad, we had such a wonderful time together.
Tonight I will be heading to Entrees Made Easy to put together 12 wonderful meals to help feed our family for the next month. HOORAY!! These pre-assembled meals are such a blessing to our family while baby J-boy is still so young. A big plus is that my friend Tracy has agreed to come and help keep me company while I am there!! Two friends in two nights - my social spirit is feeling very sparkly!
My sis-in-law will be visiting from South Carolina this week - she’ll be arriving on Wednesday. We are doing a birthday party for our girlies and their preschool friends this Wednesday night (with family parties to follow. Thursday is J-Boy's two month check-up (although he'll actually be ten weeks old We'll round out the weekend by celebrating Mother’s Day with a visit from my brother and a baby dedication for J-boy.

No comments: