Saturday, June 09, 2007

Operation Missionary: Kamie



Hello All! I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for my forever friend Kamie (on the far left-hand side of the picture above) as she gets ready for a six-month stint on the mission field in Guatemala. She will be leaving the first of July and will not return to the states until late December. Kamie and I have been friends since grade-school, and have enjoyed many adventures together. Now Kamie is going out on an adventure of her own. She will travel from place to place in Guatemala with a ministry team called Cocina del Amor, helping to coordinate in-coming ministry teams and working directly with the people however she is needed. Kamie will be leaving behind family, friends, her job, and MANY comforts of home (including electricity) to go out and serve God with all of her heart. My dear friend, I am so VERY proud of you, not just for serving, but for loving God enough to follow wherever He leads. I will miss you, and I will be praying for you. I am asking you, all of my bloggity friends, to be in prayer for her too!

P.S. My other forever friend, one Miss Lori, is on the far right-hand side of the pic. I wanted you to see both of them, as they are star players in a story that I will be posting soon! ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: