Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Just One Word...

My friend Tracy tagged me for this one...so here are my answers. And as the rules state, answers can only be one word....being a prolificly wordy person myself, this taxed my chatterbox considerably....:)

Yourself: Fun-loving
Your Spouse: Funny
Your Hair: Short
Your Favorite Item: Pillow
Your Dream Last Night: Weird
Your Favorite Drink: Iced Tea (ok, so that's two words. sue me..)
Your Dream Car: Convertible
Dream Home: Beachouse
The Room You Are In: Bedroom
Your Fear: Aloneness
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Speaker
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Grandma
You're Not: Organized
One of Your Wish List Items: Open Spaces
The Last Thing You Did: Read
You Are Wearing: Sundress
Your Favorite Weather: Chilly
Your Favorite Book: Undecided (can't pick one...just love em all!)
Last Thing You Ate: Popsicle
Your Life: BUSY
Your Mood: Cheerful
Your Best Friend: Trustworthy
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Sleep
Your Car: Van
What Are You Doing At The Moment: this
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: nothing
What Is The Weather Like: HOT
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: today

Whew! Now I can talk again! We highly extroverted people need to just get it out...AND IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE WORD PEOPLE!! We highly extroverted people also sometimes expend more energy then we realize...hence the reason my body feels as though someone encased it in concrete..my bed is calling me....Good-night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....I'm not sure there are a few not so one-word answers.I guess I'll let you slide though because you are so dang cute! Thanks for joining in, I thought it was fun!