Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Still Moving...

Wow, has it really been 26 days since I've blogged? Yikes! The last few weeks have been full - first vacation, and upon my return, weeks of heavy duty morning sickness, and then some family adventures which I'll expound upon later.

I am approaching week 12 of my pregnancy in a few days, so I should start to feel some relief here soon, but in the meantime, I have taken a brief break from life. I haven't called, I haven't e-mailed, I haven't blogged, and I haven't had much life happening outside of the pukiness of the bathroom.

So, I just wanted to let my wonderful bloggity friends know that I am coming back and returning tomorrow with pictures and stories of our wonderful vacation and SO much more that has happened since then!

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be waiting by the computer!! So you better not break your promise ;)

Nicole said...

Sorry that you are still pukey...but you are the cutest, pukiest girl I know!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on taking a break and REST - bless you. Praise God you are beginning to come out of the pukies! Enjoy the end of summer. ;-)

Scott Heine said...

You just know that some of us are waiting for the preggy photos. Not all of us can just reach out and hug you these days... :)