Thursday, September 14, 2006

My First Post

Well, here it is. My first post on my blog. I am doing this blog in the hopes that all of my friends and family that I don't get to see as much will have the chance to know what is going on in the Smith family, and in my mind and heart in general. This doesn't mean that I don't want to personally hear from you (please keep those e-mails coming!), but posting on my blog will allow me the freedom to post whenever I can, and you the freedom to visit whenever you can (which, of course, will be all the time, right?) :) Riiiight.....

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hey welcome to the blogosphere girly! I'm slowly approaching my one year next month. That is way cool that you've started one! If you're interesed, I can announce you on my blog and maybe generate some new cyber-friends your way? I'm not a big blogger out there in the blogosphere but I do have some readers that may stop by and say hi! Let me know if you're interested. I would love to share my new cool friend with everyone!