Thursday, October 23, 2008

3-2-1 - We Have Lift Off!!

Yup, J-Boy has successfully lifted off of his bum and is now crawling!!

It started out as a slow crawl, but he gets faster every day, and yes, he is now trying to get into everything!

I mean, why play with your toys when you can crawl over and chew on your sister’s shoe??

He is the earliest crawler out of all three of our kiddos, so I’m not sure what this means for walking….

I do know that if that boy is awake, he is on the go, and so is Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh-oh watch out for J-Boy!!

Unknown said...

Awww...I love the post prior, as well as the "success" of this one. :-) I, too, encourage my children's "best friendship" - how wonderful the example you are setting!

Check out what Dutch Sheets has to say about the election. It was so powerful, I posted it ~ share if you have the heart! Many blessings!
Christie